2 months to 15 months; Imagination Station on Coolspring Avenue
The Infant Care program welcomes little ones from six weeks to “first steps”. We recognize that it is often difficult for parents to return to work after the birth of their newborn. That's why our nurturing staff makes the transition as smooth as possible with:
- Implementation of the Continuity of Care model, which increases the amount of time caregivers and children spend together and therefore increases the opportunity for caregivers to develop more meaningful relationships with the children over time.
- Communicating and recording details of the child’s day
- Welcoming parents to “look in” on baby at any time
- Maintaining a comfortable area for breastfeeding moms and babies
- Providing infants with a safe, loving environment
- Balancing quiet, restful time with appropriately stimulating activities
- Providing individualized, weekly lesson plans focused on the child’s development
Our Infant Staff
At Imagination Station, maintain a ratio three caregivers to every eight infants. Our program is lead by our Master teacher, Stephany, who has 14 years experience in our center and a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education. Our infant room has a teacher assistant, equipped with a CDA Certification as well as an additional aide, in order to have three caregivers for every eight babies.
This allows our staff to spend more time developing meaningful relationships through quality interactions with each child. The result is an infant childcare program that is a truly wonderful place to grow!
Our Toddler Staff
Located in the heart of the Edgewood Neighborhood in Michigan City.
Niemann School; Home of Head Start of LaPorte County
Bethany Lutheran Church; Home of Head Start of LaPorte County
All Sites Are Equipped With
- Closed circuit monitoring of every room
- Secured entry system
- Radio Communication System
- One-touch emergency call buttons
- Strict adherence to licensing, health, and fire regulations
- ADA accessible and developmentally appropriate fenced-in playgrounds
- Comprehensive staff training on safety drills, emergency procedures, and active supervision.
Ready to Help?
We need your support! With your gift, Paladin will continue our work to protect the rights of people with disabilities and support their full inclusion and participation in the community. May we count on you today?