Early Childhood Education Career Opportunities
Come join Paladin’s Early Childhood Programs with Imagination Station or Head Start. Here, we nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners.
Our programs specialize in innovative Reggio-Emilia Inspired Curriculum to meet the diverse needs of our families. Our Teachers bring joy, warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They inspire children to be lifelong learners by implementing a curriculum that promotes social, emotional, physical, verbal, and cognitive development.
Teachers are committed to making their school successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team plays a crucial role in that success.
When you join our teaching team, you will:
Implement curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child inspired by the Reggio Emilia Approach
Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
Support your school's success by collaborating with administrative staff and leadership to achieve goals around child development and family engagement.
Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, supervisors, and community partners.
- MEC, Dental, Vision, EAP, and HealtheAccess Plans
- 403(B) Retirement Savings COMING SOON!
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Comprehensive Staff Wellness Plan
- Scholarships through IAEYC T.E.A.C.H Scholarship. Earn up to your Bachelor’s degree with NO DEBT!
- CDA Courses
- Intensive and ongoing Professional Development Trainings
Requirements paid for by our agency
- CPR, Universal precautions, and basic first aid certification
- Physical exam
- Demonstrate knowledge of universal precautions
- Negative TB screen
- Negative Drug Screen
- Clean federal criminal history affidavit
- Relevant Training
Let's Get Started
Please fill out the form below
Located in the heart of the Edgewood Neighborhood in Michigan City.
Niemann School; Home of Head Start of LaPorte County
Bethany Lutheran Church; Home of Head Start of LaPorte County
All Sites Are Equipped With
- Closed circuit monitoring of every room
- Secured entry system
- Radio Communication System
- One-touch emergency call buttons
- Strict adherence to licensing, health, and fire regulations
- ADA accessible and developmentally appropriate fenced-in playgrounds
- Comprehensive staff training on safety drills, emergency procedures, and active supervision.
Ready to Help?
We need your support! With your gift, Paladin will continue our work to protect the rights of people with disabilities and support their full inclusion and participation in the community. May we count on you today?